Head Of Social Media
Consultant Martin Muguruza
Date posted 19 de septiembre de 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 marketing Madrid ES EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for a experienced, strategic and highly creative individual to join our client, lead a social media team and manage the social media strategy and participate in new business.
- Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels.
- Work with agencies, publishers, platforms (directly and indirectly) and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media marketing plans that connect with customers, maximize engagement and create sharing, talk value and advocacy.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Manage and coordinate the content development relationships with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and other primary/key partnerships.
- Develop partnerships and productive working relationships with program development teams, talent, publicists, show runners and other related stakeholders to build/leverage networking opportunities and integrate into strategic and tactical planning.
- Provide inspirational and creative and thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Plan and manage campaign executions, on time, on budget, to scope.
- Manage external agencies and publishing partners as necessary for that which we cannot do internally.
- Marketing,Communication or Engineer Degree
- 8+ year's experience in social media marketing and creative development.
- 8+ year's of management experience.
- Experience leading small and large organizations.
- Fluent English.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.