Site Photovoltaic Manager Mexico
Consultant Iván Bezares
Date posted 11 de enero de 2017
Leading Engineering Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Site Manager in México. Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or similar. Specialization in Renewable Energy would be advantageous. 7 years of proven experience in electromechanical construction of power plants, preferably at least 4 years in the Photovoltaic industry. Experience in building ground mounted. Experience in developing/improving standards, tools and control mechanisms for design and construction activities. Experience in Design and or Project Management of added value.
Under the Project Director, the main duties will be:
- Management of the implementation process of the project, control costs, schedule time and quality control of the construction phase. Ability to prepare project estimates and schedules as well as project follow up and reporting. Report weekly of the activities carried out during the week.
- Management of Technical aspects of post construction EPC contracts including IAT and FAC.
- Interface with various third parties such as TAs, Metering companies, Manufacturer.
- EPC review for PAC.
- Constantly strive to bring new and more efficient and lean solutions for ground mounted with the objective to optimize long term performance and value of the Photovoltaic systems.
- Assure that, by properly managing his/her team all contract with subcontractors re properly managed and controlled. Optimize own and external PM resources to achieve all projects milestones.
- Actively support and give feedback on executed projects to the Projects Development Operations team to offer the most competitive prices for the upcoming projects. Constantly collaborate with engineering to implement and improve best technological practices. Support Procurement department by deploying required requisitions.
- Lead the quality assurance team, responsible for quality control of Photovoltaic installations throughout the complete supply, planning, design and construction process.
- Develop program analyses, spreadsheets, and cost benefit analyses.
- Manage permitting during construction to enable the timely interconnection and substantial completion of the plants.
- Support and key technical interface during the sales of the projects to equity investors.