Senior Actuary Non-Life
Consultant Ana Reboiro
Date posted 24 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Insurance Company is looking for a Senior Actuary Non-Life with more than 5 years actuarial experience.
- Provide oversight of loss reserving / technical provisions and actuarial risk models.
- Develop and implement actuarial techniques.
- Analyze profitability of P&C business.
- Develop industry-wide guidelines and frameworks.
- Management and development of projects related to the non-life actuarial analysis and the calculation of reserves.
- Qualified Actuary Non-Life.
- University degree with a major in mathematics, statistics, business or actuarial.
- More than 5 years actuarial experience.
- Experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Ability to conduct reserve and risk capital modeling analysis also in complex situations.
- Fluent in English.
- Good skills in MS Office, Emblem and ResQ knowledge.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills.