Senior Actuary - Life
Consultant Ana Reboiro
Date posted 27 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Insurance Company is looking for a Senior Actuary (Life) with more than 5 years actuarial experience.
- Develop and implement actuarial techniques and business plans.
- Develop industry-wide guidelines and frameworks.
- Management and development of projects related to the life actuarial analysis.
- Qualified Actuary Life.
- University degree with a major in mathematics, statistics, business or actuarial.
- More than 5 years actuarial experience (Life).
- Experience in the Insurance Industry in either: (1) a responsible actuarial position in Life Insurance or re-Insurance company; (2) a responsible position as a consulting actuary involving life insurance (Experience in a Big4 is a plus).
- Experience un Pricing and Valuation techniques.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Good skills in MS Office.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills.