Consultant Antonio Noguera
Date posted 26 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Excellent opportunity as an Investment Associate based in Madrid.
About the role:
Based in our Madrid office, you’ll be responsible for underwriting investment opportunities in Spain across Investment, Asset and Portfolio management projects; providing financial analyses to support investment decisions and conducting market research. This role is also responsible for analysing due diligence materials and assisting in the preparation of investment memorandum and will assist with asset management execution and disposition decisions of existing portfolio assets.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a related business or analytical subject such as finance, mathematics, economics, science, engineering or real estate;
- Experienced in a similar role at Associate level within investment banking, private equity, or other related finance;
- Highly numerate, with a strong quantitative and qualitative background with experience of creating, calculating and interpreting complex financial models, ideally in corporate finance, related-business or accounting;
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to build positive relationships and to act with impact and influence;
- Naturally inquisitive, commercially and strategically minded, with a desire to understand the bigger picture and contribute to understanding and solving challenges;
- Fluent in both English and Spanish;
A passion for Real Estate and understanding of the local market is key for our business so experience in Spain is essential - any international exposure alongside would be an advantage. Apply today!