Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Enrique Del Campo
Fecha de publicación 18 de julio de 2022barcelona banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 insurance Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a Travel Actuary to join an insurance company and develop the pricing and modelling area in Barcelona.
- Develop solutions using sound actuarial/statistical approach to both new and routine pricing problems.
- Direct the development of pricing tools.
- Implementing, optimizing and maintaining profitable pricing.
- Developing predictive models to be implemented in the company.
- Perform rigorous validation of data in advance of analysis and actively recommend improvements to data quality.
- Provide clear and concise communication of technical actuarial work to technical and non-technical audience.
- Develop, analyse and monitor key performance indicators and assess expected and actual impact of pricing changes.
- Bachelors degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area.
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience in a pricing role.
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience of applying actuarial/statistical methodologies to business problems.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish language skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects to ensure timely delivery of accurate results.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
If you are looking to create and lead the pricing and modeling area within the Insurance team do not hesitate to apply!