Head of Finance
Consultant Javier Calderon
Date posted 30 de septiembre de 2016
Exciting opportunity as Head of Finance based in Madrid.
Head of Finance:
The responsibilities for the Head of Finance Role will include:
- Financial and Business Controlling for the fund.
- Coordinate and supervise Portfolio companie's finance and business.
- Investor Relationship (limited partners).
- Reporting to investors, Board of Directors and Investment committee.
- Reporting to CNMV.
- Coordinate advisors relationship: auditors, advisors in corporate law, regulation, tax, compliance, etc.
With a degree in Business Administration and a fluent level of English, with previous experience of 3-4 years in auditing in Big 4, you would asses at least 6 years of working experience with strong autonomy and maturity. For the Head of Finance position you would have strong motivation for entrepreneurship and start up environment . Transaction experience in big 4 or similar and a double degree in Law and BA would be desirable. Previous experience as Head of finance in other fund would be a strong plus.
If you are a looking for a young fast growing company, and you have strong dynamic and hardworking skills, do not hesitate applying for this position!