Generalist Associate Strategy Consultant
Consultant Maria Bonal
Date posted 1 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Opportunity as a Generalist Associate Strategy Consultant based in Madrid.
- Carrying out research to gain an understanding of the client's business.
- Collecting and analysing data, and preparing reports.
- Identifying and investigating issues, and planning how to tackle them.
- Highlighting areas for improvement.
- Presenting recommendations and agreeing a course of action with the client.
- Creating computer models to test possible business solutions.
The Associate position would develop his career from a generalist position, working on a wide range of services, within the different business areas. The candidate will have a background in engineering or Business Administration (MBA is a plus).
You will demonstrate relevant experience in Management Consulting from other top tier company as well as a brilliant record during your studies.
If you are self starting, extremely ambitious, ready to make a mark and really passionate developing new strategies and ideas do not hesitate applying for this position.