Corporate Relationship Manager
Consultant Sandra Alba
Date posted 11 de octubre de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
We are looking for a Corporate Relationship Manager for an International Bank in Barcelona.
As a Corporate Relationship Manager, your main functions will be:
• Grow sustainable revenues from the existing customer portfolio and through targeted acquisition of new quality customers
• Proactively grow international and cross border revenue
• Work collaboratively with other Global Businesses, Product and Service Partners to identify opportunities to connect customers to opportunities and strengthen the relationship
• Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service to position the group as the market leader in this segment
• Establish an effective working relationship with Risk department in order to validate the accuracy of the customer risk profile, and ensure sustainable asset growth
The requisite for the position are:
• Minimum of five years proven experience in similar positions.
• High level of business English and Spanish.
• Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting, related field or equivalent experience.
• Credit training or equivalent experience.
• Well-developed credit, planning, negotiations, communications, sales, analytic and organisational skills.
• Well-developed understanding of the middle market or corporate business, pertinent regulations affecting it and the lending and credit approval process.
• International Subsidiary Banking experience strongly preferred
If you are looking for a new opportunity in Corporate banking in Barcelona, the employment of Corporate Relationship Manager is made for you! Apply it now!