Senior Associate M&A
Consultant Alvaro Arce
Date posted 8 de marzo de 2017
Robert Walters is seeking to recruit for its client, an International Renewable Energy Company based in Madrid, a Senior Associate M&A.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of M&A, the Senior Associate M&A will perform the following activities:
- Acquisition of pre construction assets, ranging from preparation of asset info-memos, review and negotiation of project documentation, coordination of due diligence processes
- Sale divestment processes, including partial/full sales at Financial Close and final exit at completion once the plant is under operation of the equity hold during construction
- Investor relationship for market analysis of the different regions where the company invests. This will require constant contact and road shows with potential investors and market financial players (investment banks and financial advisors) worldwide
- Reporting activities (internal approval and decision making processes, follow up committees, market status...)
- Manage communications and processes with internal and external stakeholders and teams both in Madrid and other offices worldwide
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or other technical field (MBA preferred); Demonstrated experience (+7 years) in banking structuring, advisory or corporate finance; Expert in Management and execution of M&A processes and transactions (both acquisitions and sales), including negotiation of transaction documents; High level of familiarity and experience in Equity raising activities; Frequent Travelling required; Proficiency in English and Spanish.
If you are a proactive candidate with ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and looking to grow on an international Renewable Energy Company, this would be your perfect opportunity.