Consultant Juan José Ferrer-Bonsoms
Date posted 26 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Our client is the best M&A boutique in Spain. The position will be based in Madrid, working with their established team of Industrial Group bankers.
About the role:
Our client hires Corporate Finance associates to work specifically as part of industry aligned teams, assisting with a variety of investment banking services and transactions. This position will be based in Madrid, working with their established team of Industrial Group bankers.
Corporate Finance associates support new business development and investment banking engagements by:
- Building relationships and maintaining direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Preparing pitch books, M&A marketing materials, and other client presentations
- Analyzing historical and projected financial information
- Valuing companies and creating complex financial models
- Coordinating transaction execution and performing business due diligence
- Managing and supervising junior banking team members
Our client is seeking a candidates who has university background Master Degree in Economics, Finance or Management Engineering preferably with focus on Corporate Finance; Previous Work Experience 3 to 5 years experience in Corporate Finance (M&A Boutiques or Investment Banks).
Language Requirements fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken).
Technical Skills: advanced knowledge of accounting and corporate valuation techniques, financial modelling, strong analytical skills.
Behavioral Skills: capability to work under pressure and by objectives with a service oriented attitude, teamwork and communication capabilities, proactivity, high sense of responsibility and strong willingness to pursue a career in corporate finance with a focus on family businesses
IT Skills: advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point.