Senior Analyst M&A FIG
Consultant Antonio Noguera
Date posted 29 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Opportunity as a Senior Analyst M&A FIG based in Madrid.
- Participate in the "full cycle" of transactional execution including preparing marketing pitches, reviewing and formulating financial analysis, preparing and presenting internal committee memoranda and client presentations
- Expected to develop expertise in the quantitative and analytical practices used to develop strategic, capital structure and valuation recommendations to clients and will work along-side senior bankers in providing relationship support and executing transactions.
- Play a key role in implementing the execution function including working with analysts, as well as, assisting more senior bankers
- Transaction execution: support due diligence, document preparation, negotiation etc. and liaising with relevant counterpart at the client/other advisers (accounting, legal, etc.)
- Keeping abreast of key market developments and establishing knowledge of the target client base and relevant market dynamics
- Training, coaching and mentoring of junior colleagues
The ideal candidate must be absolutely fluent in Spanish and English and it is a MUST to demonstrate at least 2 - 3 years of experience in M&A FIG. Experience of the Market Structure and Specialty finance sector, while not required, is desirable. Solid communication and project management skills. In-depth understanding of investment banking products. Experience in dealing with clients and other transactional advisers. Strong team player. Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint skills and ability to quickly learn new software applications. We are looking for someone with advanced level of Excel and data analysis skills; Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects with short deadlines and changing priorities and to communicate effectively.
If you are a young passionate person about M&A FIG environment, self-starter who has a track record of continuous self-improvement, high achievement and ability to work independently this would be your ideal position.