Risk Management Senior Analyst
Consultant Antonio Noguera
Date posted 21 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-212018-11-20 banking Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Investment Bank is looking for a Senior Analyst.
Transaction Monitoring for the main GLFI business lines for Project Finance, Leveraged Finance and Strategic Aquisition Finance.
- Control, supervision and monitoring of deals for risk matters (at closing and post-closing).
- A proactive risk monitoring of transactions.
- A proactive management of risk events ( waivers, amendments, defaults).
- A timely warning & advice to BL, GLFI/DIR and RISQ (covenant breach, watch-list, provisions).
- Required 4 years of relevant work experience in Risk Management matters, or Audit with good knowledge of leveraged finance, project finance, in the CIB Scope.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in teams.
- Demonstrated work ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Both fluent in Spanish and English. Desired: French.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Bo