Consultant Alvaro Arce
Date posted 9 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
We are seeking a Private Banker for a reference European independent financial institution.
- Possess exceptional track record in acquiring and managing a sizeable book of business (AuM) within your respective market(s);
- Maintain and grow your book of business consisting of UHNWI/HNWI individuals and families;
- Deliver exceptional client service and work with the asset management unit to provide sophisticated financial advice across a range of products and asset classes;
- Advise on tailor-made solutions to meet clients’ requirements and collaborate with the estate planning unit in the creation of wealth planning solutions;
- Maximise the acquisition and retention of clients of the family office and identify new business opportunities;
- Develop prospects directly or via established networks by leveraging on the strong brand;
- Operate as part of a multi-functional, culturally diverse team;
- Ensure that all your offered services are conducted in compliance with relevant law and regulatory requirements, as well as custodian banks’ and our internal policies;
- Keep abreast of industry knowledge in your field;
- Significant experience as Private Banker with an established portfolio of UHNWI/HNWI individuals and families;
- Proven track record in client relationship management and acquisition as well as generating both revenue and client satisfaction in wealth management;
- Strong and broad understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Broad knowledge of the industry and thorough understanding of the culture and business acumen in the covered region;
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit;
- Self-motivated, dynamic personality with an ability to work independently;
- Mature and self-confident personality with a high level of integrity;
- You are not a product seller, but an innovative and creative solution provider;
- Excellent communication and proven client management skills;
- Solid educational background with ideally a recognized financial qualification;
The candidate will be have a strong experience (5-8 years minimum).
Apply now and start your new professional project!