Data Analyst - Finance
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Elena Hernando
Fecha de publicación 30 de agosto de 2022barcelona banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 insurance Barcelona Barcelona ES TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a multinational insurtech company is expanding its BI team with experienced Business Analytics.
You responsibilities as BI Business Analyst will be:
- Analytic, regulatory, and operation reports, and dashboards through BI
- Analyse reporting and analytic requirements to translate them into functional and technical solutions.
- Support and lead the implementation of new initiatives and projects
- Continuous improvement of existing reporting processes and services
- Provide end user training for global reporting requirements.
The requirements for the position are:
- BsC or MsC in relevant field (finances or stem).
- +3 years of experience in business intelligence or relevant work in financial reporting.
- Proven experience with data bbdd and interfaces as well as analysis tools (Power BI, Tableau, Python or R).
- Understanding of investment products / financial markets and reporting processes.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with SAP or other accounting systems.
- Relevant working experience in insurance asset management (accounting, controlling / analysis).
- 100% remote from Spain
- Flexible working hours
- Referral program
- Continuous training and language classes
- Life and Health insurance
- Pension plan (after 1 year in the company)