Project Manager Photovoltaic
Consultant Laura Galera
Date posted 13 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-132018-10-08 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Take advantage of this great opportunity as a Project Manager (Photovoltaic) in a leading Engineering Company specialized in Renewable Energy where you will be able to develop your skills and grow.
Under the Director, the main duties of the role will be:
- Management of the implementation process of the project, control costs, schedule time and quality control.
- Development and monitoring of project risk map.
- Negotiation and closing of supply contracts, EPC or EPCM, O&M.
- Management and control of production studios, design, engineering.
- Management of Technical aspects of post construction EPC contracts including IAT and FAC.
- Interface with various third parties such as TAs, Metering companies, Manufacturer.
- EPC review for PAC.
- Review of monthly reports of Contractor.
We require an Engineer with more than 3/5 years of experience in EPC contracting and negotiation as a Project Manager. Knowledge of Industrial scale PV plant design and performance monitoring. Detailed knowledge of PV plant performance parameters such as PR and familiarity with recognised performance testing procedures, including availability calculations. Experience with plant connection to Grid at design and operational level. Familiarity with key PV plant component performance parameters. Fluent English both written and spoken.
Availability to work from Madrid and frequently foreign travel destinations (large duration).
Should be an independent, flexible, proactive person, able to prioritise and deliver under tight deadlines; able to manage project work without supervision. Proficient in problem solving, analytical skills, reliability and organisational/project management skills. Should be able to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team. Should be a confident communicator. Also desirable to have previous experience in managing a team.
If you are looking to join a top company and you match the requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.