Indirect Procurement Manager (Temp position)
Consultant Irene Sastre
Date posted 25 de noviembre de 2016
An Indirect Procurement Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG global firm based in Madrid. Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement, the chosen candidate will have to:
Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement, the chosen candidate will have to:
- Develop the analysis methodology for the Procurement Team.
- Operational improvement initiatives.
- Elaborate and drive the planning activities.
- Develop and implement standard processes and practices of the company.
- Develop, improve and optimize quality of the KPIs.
- Analyse and consolidate reports to HQ.
- Identify new business opportunities.
With a background and degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or smilar, you will need to have at least 7 years of previous experience in procurement or consultancy in an international environment. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English and strong analytical and procurement process knowledge. You need to have strong communication skills and be capable to learn quickly and understand business dynamics.