Analista de tesorería
Consultant Borja Del Rio
Date posted 12 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading multinational is seeking to recruit a senior tresury analyst in Madrid.
- Execute monthly payments.
- Follow up collections.
- Manage and report cash position and review and supervise cash flow.
- Collaborate with management of the relationships and negotiations with financial institutions.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Maintain treasury process improvements.
With a background and degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, and 3 or 5 years in a similar role in energy/construction/infrastructure international environment you will need to have strong finance background. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English and be a key user of SAP and MOffice.
If you match the requirements and you are a team player and results oriented professional, with previous experience in a multicultural environment, this will be your Treasurer Analyst job.