Project Finance Manager
Consultant Manuel Riveiro
Date posted 2 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading company is looking for a Project Finance Manager in México.
- Lead a team of project finance analysts. The team will manage structuring and negotiating matters and will be responsible for closing permanent debt financings and limited recourse construction for solar energy projects.
- Provide assistance to financial analysts on specifics of project agreements to ensure that financial models accurately reflect all transaction terms.
- Maintain existent and create new relationships throughout Latin America. Increase company’s competitive position by exploring new avenues to financing development, construction and ownership for each target market.
- Work closely and collaborate with different divisions such as legal, development, technical and corporate finance in different locations.
- Advise development team on availability and anticipated terms of debt financing prior to completion of project feasibility.
- Collaborate with development team’s leaders and advisors in order to support initial investment modelling and project evaluations.
With a background and degree in Economics, Engineering or similar, the ideal candidate will provide almost 10 years of experience in project finance in renewable projects in Latam. The candidate will have experience with multi-lateral organizations, export credit agencies, and international commercial lenders, and he/she will have very strong analytical skills, with ability to effectively interface with stakeholders, financial institutions, advisors, customers and investors. It will be necessary to have proficiency level of Spanish and English and proven track record of successful project finance closings, especially non-recourse financing structures & processes. You will be able to travel up to 50% within the international region.
If you have a proven performance as a Project & Structured Finance Director and are interested in this amazing opportunity, this could be your opportunity.