Indirect Procurement Global Manager/Director
Consultant JuanLuis Calleja
Date posted 29 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A leading services multinational, is looking for Indirect Global Procurement Manager/Director.
Reporting directly to the Procurement Partner, the chosen candidate will have to:
- Define and implement of the Global Procurement strategy
- Develop the analysis methodology for the Procurement Team
- Develop and recommend specific sourcing strategies
- Negotiate T&C with vendors/suppliers
- Develop, improve and optimize quality of the global KPIs
With a background and degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or similar, you will need to have at least 10 years of previous experience in global procurement or consultancy in an international environment. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English and strong analytical and procurement process knowledge. You need to have strong communication skills and be capable to learn quickly and understand business dynamics.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!