Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Consultor/a: Sandra Alba
Fecha de publicación: 27 de octubre de 2023barcelona accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2023-10-27 2023-12-26 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading pharmaceutical company in Europe that has been growing double-digit in the past 10 years and has acquired 8 companies in several EU countries, is looking for a Post-Merger Integration International Manager for its Europe-wide locations. The position is based at company headquarters in Barcelona while the job requires flexible mobility across Europe, in particular to Germany and France in the coming two years.
• Lead end-to-end integration processes, from planning and strategy development to execution, ensuring the harmonious consolidation of the businesses acquired.
• Drive cultural integration efforts to foster a collaborative and high-performing environment among the merged entities.
• Drive innovation and continuous improvement of company integration processes and methodologies, in particular post-merger integration and its “blue book” master-plan.
• Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness and success of integration efforts, regularly reporting progress to senior leadership and proposing continuous improvement initiatives.
• Identify and mitigate potential risks and challenges, adapting strategies as needed to ensure a smooth integration process.
• Serve as a strategic advisor to senior management, providing insights on integration-related decisions and opportunities for value creation.
• Build a high-performance team of “integrators” within the company by providing coaching, mentoring, and guidance.
• Collaborate closely with all functional teams within the company to understand their challenges, processes and technical needs.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
• 6 to 8 years of proven experience in m&a integration projects.
• Native German speaker and proficiency in English are a must.
• Fluent in French or Spanish is a plus.
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills to drive innovative solutions and optimize integration processes.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively and have impactful interactions with diverse cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Knowledge of the consumer healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
We offer you an agile working environment with a wide range of further training and coaching opportunities.
We are seeking a dynamic, international and experienced professional to design and execute the company post-m&a integration projects across Europe.
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.