Consultor estratégico sector hotelero
Consultant Yolanda Garcia
Date posted 2 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A consulting firm specialised in tourism with over 30 years of experience in the market, during which it has successfully completed more than 1,100 projects in 70 countries worldwide, is looking for a 2 year professional experience, preferably in strategic consulting firms or strategic department / marketing of an multinational company.
- Develop analysis and reports
- Conduct feasibility studies and market studies
- Make strategic recommendations
- Develop business models
- Produce presentations and Word documents complying to company format
- Compile reports
Desired knowledge and requirements
- Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business Management. Master's degree from a business school of recognised prestige.
- 2 year professional experience, preferably in strategic consulting firms or strategic department / marketing of an multinational company.
- Very high level of English (Proficiency / C1 / C2). Knowledge of French will be appreciated.
- Used to work in English (projects, write documents and give presentations to clients).
- Demonstrable international experience (exchange, internships, etc.).
- Good academic record.
- Availability to travel.
Skills and abilities
- Motivation and initiative
- Capacity for teamwork
- Creativity/Thinking outside the box
- Commitment to quality and excellence of work
- Inquisitive mind
- Professional maturity
- Strong interpersonal relationships
If you are interested, please so not hesitate to contact me at 660 106 075 - Yolanda