Consultant Sandra Alba
Date posted 18 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A consulting firm focused on tourism industry, seeks to incorporate an experience Consultant interested in participating in large projects and with the objective of developing their professional career in the area of strategic consulting.
- Execute projects
- Develop analysis and reports
- Conduct feasibility studies and market studies
- Develop business models
- Produce presentations and Word documents complying to company format
- Compile reports
What we offer
- Immediate incorporation into a consulting firm of recognised international prestige.
- Salary remuneration according to category.
- Participation in projects for important companies and tourist destinations at international level.
Desired knowledge and requirements
- Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business Management or similar.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience, preferably in strategic consulting firms or strategic department / marketing of an multinational company.
- High level of English (Proficiency / C1 / C2).
- Used to work in English (projects, write documents and give presentations to clients).
- Demonstrable international experience (exchange, internships, etc.).
- Availability to travel.
Skills and abilities
- Motivation and initiative
- Capacity for teamwork
- Creativity/Thinking outside the box
- Commitment to quality and excellence of work
- Inquisitive mind
- Professional maturity
- Strong interpersonal relationships
If you are looking to bring your professional career to the next level in the consultancy industry, do not hesitate to apply to this interesting offer!