Regional Fleet Indirect Procurement Manager
Consultant JuanLuis Calleja
Date posted 19 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-192018-12-15 electronics Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
A leading services multinational, is looking for Regional Fleet Indirect Procurement Manager.
Reporting directly to the Global Procurement Director, the chosen candidate will have to:
- Define and implement of the Global Procurement strategy
- Develop the analysis methodology for the Procurement Team
- Develop and recommend specific sourcing strategies
- Negotiate T&C with vendors/suppliers
- Develop, improve and optimize quality of the global KPIs
With a background and degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or similar, you will need to have at least 10 years of previous experience in global procurement or consultancy in an international environment. Beeing an expert in Fleet negotations is a must. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English and strong analytical and procurement process knowledge. You need to have strong communication skills and be capable to learn quickly and understand business dynamics.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!