Consultant Sandra Alba
Date posted 30 de abril de 20192019-05-08 2019-06-29 leisure-and-sport Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
Are you a Business Analyst who is looking for a great new opportunity within an exciting, fast growing Company? Important entertainment company is seeking to incorporate a Business Analyst with proficiency English for its offices in Barcelona.
- Supports company’s strategic planning functions.
- Develop business plans including market research, action plans & financial projections.
- Identifies market & business opportunities, formulates strategic initiatives and develops the corresponding actionable plans.
- Supports general management and the CFO in the analysis and execution of M&A, viability models and related business development initiatives.
- Maintain and look to continuously improve company’s standard operating procedures.
- Plays a key role in representing company’s advanced analytical services in new business.
- Contributes to digitise the company, by developing actionable real time dashboard for the management and departments.
- A minimum of 3 years of experienced in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in SMET (Science, Mathematics, Engineering, and Technology) or in Business/Finance (having an MBA from a top-rated business school will be highly valued)
- Capacity to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis.
- High level of Excel, Power Point and reporting/Business Intelligence tools.
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
- Problem solver & critical thinker & team player.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Hands-on attitude & attention to detail.
- Planning & organizational & analytical skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Multicultural mindset.
- Excellent communications skills both in English and Spanish.
- Availability to travel.
Apply now! If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector.