Consultant Ana Calvo
Date posted 10 de julio de 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 financial-services Madrid ES EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Renewable energy company located in Madrid is looking for a new M&A Associate to join their team.
About the role:
The candidate will be involved in all stages of M&A processes, from identification of targets until refinancing of the acquisitions.
- Target screening: Identification of potential targets based on relevant selection criteria.
- Preparation of advanced financial models.
- Preparation of Non-Binding and Binding Offers
- Negotiation and drafting of the transaction documents
- Coordination of the Due-diligence process (financial, legal and technical)
- Preparation of project teasers, presentations and information memos for internal committee purposes.
The ideal candidate will:
Have 3 to 6 years post-graduated experience in M&A in a strategy consulting firm, a corporate strategy department or a transaction services consulting firm. Have experience in the infrastructure sector, ideally renewable energy in Spain.
Be fully fluent in Spanish and English. French will be highly valuated.
Be skilled in Excel+++ and experienced at creating and adapting financial models. Have good analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial/financial value drivers.
Be keen to perform under pressure while keeping a strong attention to detail. Have good relationships skills, and significant work capabilities. Be a self-motivated individual who understands financial issues and is able to operate within a multi-cultural team and with a wide range of professionals.
If you are interested in a new opportunity do not hesitate and apply now!