Consultant Guillermo baurier
Date posted 15 de octubre de 20192019-10-15 2019-12-14 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International Logistics company with presence in over 26 countries is looking for an excellent Business Analyst in direct dependency of the General Manager to incorporate to its offices in Barcelona.
In direct dependency of the General Director of the division, your functions as Business Analyst will be:
- Contribute to the company's strategy, especially in the area of finance and operations.
- Support the General Management in the improvement of operational and organisational processes.
- Monitor, measure and report the development of the organisational plans.
- Analyse the company to detect improvement areas, as well as the functioning of the departments that constitute it.
- Analyse the viability of new projects at a national and international level, new markets, and the efficiency of the different areas.
- Search for synergies / opportunities at the corporate level.
- Higher Engineering degree. MBA or postgraduates will be valued.
- Experience: 5 years of experience in strategic consulting or similar position in industrial companies.
- Very high level of English (Advanced - CAE).
- Availability to travel (25% of the time).
- Immediate incorporation into a multinational company with strong growth and leader in its sector.
- Career plan with the possibility of national and international growth.
- Opportunity to know other markets and cultures.
If you meet the requirements described and are motivated by a new challenge in a company with great potential for professional growth, do not hesitate to apply!