BUSINESS MANAGER FOR PRESTIGIOUS LAW FIRM
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Carlos Paso
Fecha de publicación 9 de marzo de 2023barcelona accountancy-finance/analyst 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 legal Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Law firm of recognized international prestige is looking for an Business Manager Disputes Resolution to join the EMEA team. It's mission will be To lead and coordinate business operations for the Disputes Resolution Practice Group within EMEA with the aim of driving and enhancing practice performance in line with the global practice strategy and the overall strategy of the Firm. The Practice Group comprises core Commercial litigation, International Arbitration and Investigations, Compliance and Ethics.
- Advise and support the Associate Director of Business Management and the Practice Group Leader on strategic, business, and operational matters across the EMEA+ Alliance.
- Develop, update and monitor the business plan of the practice and help set and manage the budget proactively to ensure effective implementation of the Firm strategy
- Drive improvements in operational and financial performance by monitoring and analysing key performance indicators at practice and service line level, ensuring alignment with planned targets (including cost management, working capital, staffing, and margin contribution)
- Ensure cross-practice and cross-functional initiatives implementation at the Practice Group level and coordinate resources from other Professional & Business Services (PBS) functions supporting the same Practice Group to ensure proper coverage and effective strategy execution
- Formulate and operationalize strategic initiatives leveraging our geographic, industry, and client reach, with a clear view to building market presence and generating revenue
- Capture efficiency and innovation opportunities for the main service lines by leading and participating in initiatives, aligned within the global practice and with other Practice Groups
- Ensure appropriate resourcing model, headcount planning, staffing, and talent pipeline (including training and performance management) leveraging support from, and in coordination with, other PBS functions
- Coordinate interactions with Industry Groups making sure that go-to-market and service delivery is appropriate for clients in those sectors
- Monitor and ensure effective implementation of client and business development plans leveraging support from other PBS functions
- Coordinate internal Practice Group engagement activities and meetings fostering positive and open communication
- Leverage services provided by shared service centres and specialist functions within the PBS organization to drive excellence and efficiency
- Lead and participate in projects for the practice
This role requires regional travel to join in-person Practice Group meetings, some of the regional and annual meetings and other internal and external events related to the Practice Group.
You will report to Associate Director Business Manager, Disputes Resolution.
+34 932 16 30 00