Senior FP&A Analyst
Location Comunidad Valenciana
Consultant JuanLuis Calleja
Date posted 29 de noviembre de 2016
A multinational industrial company offers a great professional chance as a Senior FP&A in Madrid. This role will be critical within the business and will take full responsibility for the financial management.
- Support and drive accordingly all Business Unit initiatives.
- Improve the profitability of the BU.
- Drive FP&A of the Business Unit, in close coordination with countries and Central FP&A Department.
- Be a supportive yet challenging business partner with the Sales & Marketing BU organization.
- Develop together with Business Unit owner new services.
- Ensure Invoice processes are robust and monitored accordingly.
With a 4 years background as a Senior FP&A, you will need to have strong organisational and time management skills. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English. It will be necessary to have an advanced level of Microsoft Excel and SAP. It is necessary to have a previous experience in mutlinational companies in the industrial sector.
We are looking for a Senior FP&A with ability to motivate, inspire and influence others.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now or obtain more information.