Senior FP&A BP
Consultant Juan Lopez
Date posted 23 de octubre de 20192019-11-06 2019-12-22 hospitality-and-catering thessaloniki GR EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International hotel & resorts group is looking for a Senior FP&A BP for thesaloniki Greece, reporting to the Chief Group Controller.
- To work closely with the Chief Group Controller in developing and overseeing a best in class Controlling function.
- To support the Controlling team offering development and guidance as necessary.
- To support the CFO, CEO & GPs in the financial appraisal of future acquisitions.
- Work across all departments (direct contact with the business)
- Provide accurate analysis to the above-mentioned teams in order to support their decisions.
- Be responsible for managing the relationships with the key stakeholders.
- To provide accurate information to the shareholders and banks as and when needed.
- Manage the company Controlling function
- Support the development team in terms of cost management , Balance Sheet preparation and key process improvements
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Experience of leading the budgetary management and control within an organization.
- Experience of supporting M&A transactions with modeling and analysis.
- A qualified accountant (big 4 preferred) with significant post qualification experience.
- Experience of working with private equity backed companies advantageous.
- Experience of contributing to the broader commercial development of a business.
- Proven experience of adding value to businesses.
- Experience of preparing solid professional presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Good communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Highly analytical with strong IT skills including advanced excel skills.
- The ability to challenge colleagues in an effective way to facilitate good decision making.
- Knowledge and experience of a variety of financial management systems.
- Experience of managing, coaching and motivating staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities (both in Greek and English), with highly developed planning and organizational skills, able to use initiative and prioritize work.
If you are Interested in the position apply now!!