Global internal Auditor
Consultant Alexandre Coffin
Date posted 7 de diciembre de 2016
Global industrial company seeking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for its international business units around the world. Based in the Madrid office, you will be in charge of performing and reporting individual internal audit engagements across the group global business as part of the annual internal audit plan. This job means 50% travel time and includes the following tasks:
- Undertake operational and financial audits to examine and evaluate internal control processes across the group global business from production centers to corporate offices.
- Deliver audit recommendations and follow up of its implementation.
- Identifying process improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Development, formalization and follow up of the implementation of the internal policies.
- Reporting to the Global Head of Internal Audit.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration or similar. At least 6 years of experience in BIG4 audit firm or in the internal audit department of a matrix organization. International experience is highly valuable.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.
Time management and workload efficiency skills. SAP user level, Excel, auditing procedures.
Willingness to travel up to 50% around the world.
Detail oriented person with outstanding communication and analytical skills. Used to work with autonomy.
If you consider you are the appropriate candidate for the role, please don´t hesitate and apply now.