Internal Auditor (Italia)
Consultant Ana Calvo
Date posted 7 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-072018-11-05 manufacturing-and-production Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Relevant Multinational is looking for an Internal Auditor for its offices in Dego, Italy.
This job as an Internal Auditor means a 60% travel time and includes the following tasks:
- Undertake operational and financial audits to examine and evaluate internal control processes.
- Deliver audit recommendations and follow up of its implementation.
- Identifying process improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Development, formalization and follow up of the implementation of the internal policies.
- Reporting to the Audit Manager.
Bachelor's degree in Business administration or similar. At least 1-2 years of experience in BIG4 audit firm or in the internal audit department of a matrix organization. International experience is highly valuable; Fluent in English and Spanish is a must; Time management and workload efficiency skills. Navision user level, Excel, auditing procedures; Willingness to travel; Detail oriented person with outstanding communication and analytical skills. Used to work with autonomy.
If you believe this is the opportunity you're looking for, apply today for this job.