Auditor Interno Senior
Consultant Ana Calvo
Date posted 10 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 financial-services Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Relevant Multinational is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor for its offices in Madrid.
This job as an Senior Internal Audit means a 30% travel time and includes the following tasks:
- Undertake operational and financial audits to examine and evaluate internal control processes.
- Deliver audit recommendations and follow up of its implementation.
- Identifying process improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Development, formalization and follow up of the implementation of the internal policies.
- Reporting to the Global Audit Director.
Bachelor's degree in Business administration or similar. At least 4-5 years of experience in BIG 4 audit firm or in the internal audit department of a matrix organization. International experience is highly valuable; Fluent in English and Spanish is a must; Time management and workload efficiency skills. SAP user level, Excel, auditing procedures; Willingness to travel; Detail oriented person with outstanding communication and analytical skills. Used to work with autonomy.
If you believe this is the opportunity you're looking for, apply today for this job.