Senior Internal Auditor (Real Estate)
Consultant JuanLuis Calleja
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-03-31 building-and-construction Madrid ES EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Real Estate company is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor, for its offices in Madrid.
This job as a Senior Internal Auditor includes the following tasks:
- Undertake operational and financial audits to examine and evaluate internal control processes.
- Deliver audit recommendations and follow up of its implementation.
- Identifying process improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Development, formalization and follow up of the implementation of the internal policies.
- Reporting to the Audit Director.
Bachelor's degree in Business administration or similar. At least 7-10 years of experience in BIG4 audit firm or in the internal audit department of a Real Estate Company. International experience is highly valuable; Fluent in English and Spanish is a must; Time management and workload efficiency skills. Navision user level, Excel, auditing procedures; Willingness to travel; Detail oriented person with outstanding communication and analytical skills. Used to work with autonomy.
If you believe this is the opportunity you're looking for, apply today for this job.