International Corporate Auditor
Salary €37,000 - €40,000 anualmente
Consultant Guillermo baurier
Date posted 17 de mayo de 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 manufacturing-and-production Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
An international company with operations in over 45 countries, is looking for an Audit Senior to be part of its audit team.
About the position:
Reporting to the Audit Manager, the Senior Auditor will conduct financial and operational reviews, interacting with financial and operational management personnel across the company and will be exposed to financial and business operations.
The key objectives for the positions will be:
- Carry out the vision and mission of Corporate Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership.
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Identify audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Prepare work papers to adequately document audit work performed and to support conclusions reached.
- Actively participate in Global initiatives aimed at improving Corporate Audit's processes and procedures.
- 2-5 years of audit experience, preferably with a Big 4 background or in a large global company.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good communications skills, with Proficiency verbal and written English is required.
- Required travel in-country and internationally averaging up to 50%.
If you are looking for a new professional opportunity, in a large company with career plan, don’t hesitate to apply now!