Consultant Juan Lopez
Date posted 29 de julio de 20192019-07-30 2019-09-27 hospitality-and-catering Madrid ES EUR 40000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We’re looking for an experienced Audit Supervisor, or an experienced Audit Manager who is ready to take the next step, to provide exceptional auditing and assurance services to a diverse range of clients, as well as providing support to the development of less senior staff to ensure they have the relevant knowledge and that they are given appropriate training to progress.
- Supervise client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Supervise, train and mentor less senior employees
- Review and prepare financial statements for diverse range of client assignments as required.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
- Proactively interact with our clients’ management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Strong leadership and co-ordination of the audit team to ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered to
Substantive and compliance testing, whilst identifying and resolving any errors.
- Investigate and provide recommendations for audit review queries, ensuring all relevant action points have been adequately addressed.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary