Consultant Adrian Sanchez
Date posted 3 de septiembre de 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 consultancy catalonia ES EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important company of international prestige is looking for an Audit Senior/Manager for Barcelona.
Manage all aspects of an audit engagement, including: planning, fieldwork, wrap-up and billing.
Provides guidance and experience to ensure that engagement risks are identified and appropriate responses (including specific audit steps) are taken.
Provides the engagement partner with timely status updates and communicates and involves the partner, if needed, in the resolution of any client issues as they arise.
Review work papers and financial statements prepared by staff or senior.
Maintain contact with clients throughout the year and possess a thorough knowledge of the client and their industry.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- CPA is required.
- Must have 5-6 years of related audit business experience; public accounting and SEC audit experience.
- C1 minimum in English.
- Significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgement, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
If you are looking for a professional challenge which will boost your career, this is your opportunity! Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org