Accounts Payable Supervisor SSC
Consultant Alba Herreras
Date posted 15 de noviembre de 2016
A leading multinational company is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their office based in Málaga, Spain.
The accounts payable supervisor reports to the Senior Manager for the Finance Sevice Center. Responsibilities include setting up internal regulations, splitting up of tasks in order to secure company funds, organizing accounts payable methods to ensure that supplier payments are in conformity with the company’s allocation guidelines and routine standard principles. The accounts payable supervisor serves as the principal database executor and evaluator for the accounts payable structure.
- Review expenditure expense reports for proper authorization and precision
- Reform and execute operations and processes
- Ensure accuracy in daily invoices and meet time limits
- Serve as contact for resolving complicated billing systems
- Build solid relationships across all units at various accounting levels
- Ascertain the accuracy of accounts payable standard files and the accounts payable integrations to the general records
- Participate in creation and interpretation of enhanced finance related methods to ensure consistency with accounts payable prerequisites
- Organize innumerably month-end annual closings and execute special analysis tasks and other financial related obligations with the assistance of the organization’s financial network
- Prepare and give advice on operations and staff budgets for authorization
- Oversee expenditure for compliance with budgets and give recommendations on discrepancies as often as necessary
- Create an efficient network for working out and distributing payments promptly
- Ensure that company’s invoices are precisely administered
- Organize account payments and working together with other units, taking into account all transactions within the company.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required. Must be highly proficient with MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques. 5 -10 years of accounts payable experience. Previous experience with internal and external audit process reviews highly desirable. Proven success in a collaborative, highly matrixed environment. Fluent in English, good understanding in Spanish, notions of French nice to have.
Conversant with internal control procedures and concepts. Ability to delegate duties, tasks, reports, and proposals as at when due. Experience in the use of data entry programs. Time management and workload efficiency skills.
If you consider you are the appropiate candidate for the role, please don´t hesitate and apply now.