Senior Accountant EMEA
Consultant Guillermo baurier
Date posted 3 de mayo de 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 science-and-research Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
An excellent Senior Accountant (EMEA) role has become available at an important Chemical company in Tarragona.
About the role:
You will have focus for AP, but responsibilities will extend into general accounting, VAT and into other smaller entities in Europe.
Reporting directly to the Manager Accounting, the key functions are:
- Manage the entire AP flow. Act as AP back-up for the Spanish entities
- Concur superuser for our Spanish end users, including the expense report processing an the reconciliation of the mastercard program (between SAP, Concur & ING mastercard)
- All payments in Europe region including all interco payments
- Preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly statistical declarations
- Preparation and submission of various VAT, intrastate and IC listing declarations
- Follow up of at least one smaller entity in the area
- Knowledge of an ERP system (SAP or similar)
- Solid knowledge of VAT rules and practices. Detailed knowledge of Belgian VAT rules & declaration.
- Very high level of English
- Knowledge on Banking software
With at least 5-6 year experience in AP accounting. Exposure in G&L accounting, VAT Tax or other of its interest.
If you are a Senior Accountant who speaks English, is a team player, has a strong understanding of deadlines, is punctual and precise, and has experience in an international working environment, the employment of Senior Accountant is made for you. Sign up today!