Senior Coordinator, Credit & Accounting (EMEA)
Consultant Guillermo baurier
Date posted 6 de mayo de 20192019-05-08 2019-07-05 science-and-research Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
An excellent Senior Coordinator, Credit & Accounting (EMEA) role has become available at an important Chemical company in Tarragona.
About the role:
In this position, you will be responsible for two areas: The Credit and Accounting management in order to achieve economic company’s goals.
- Distribution of current/overdue overviews to Costumer service and Sales pending action to collect due amounts
- Manage blocked orders on a daily basis
- Collection of files
- Handle incoming cheques and follow up on the cashing
- Documentary Remittances Flexims KBC
- Credit master data; daily check on Coface platform
- Work with credit manager to achieve the KPI’s
- Take up approval role in the DG for sold to/ship to and the checks on export control
- Daily EBS processing and posting
- Daily posting and reconciliation of bank statements that are not IN EBS
- Periodical review of the interco accounts the balances as much as possible
- Participate in the monthly closing
- Monitoring role on commissions and rebates
With 5-6 year experience in a similar international profile environment with close relations with abroad companies, accounting background completed by credit experience, knowledge of an ERP system and banking systems.
If you are a Senior Coordinator, Credit & Accounting who speaks fluent English, costumer focused and team player, diplomatic and good communicator, comfortable with a lot of cross functional communication, the employment of Senior Coordinator, Credit & Accounting is made for you. Sign up today!