Senior Accountant (Italian)
Consultant Guillermo baurier
Date posted 12 de septiembre de 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
American Industrial Multinational Company is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for its offices in Barcelona.
American Multinational Industrial Company is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for its offices in Barcelona.
In direct dependency of the CFO, your functions will be:
- Assist with actual reporting and planning process for the company, coordinating actual reporting and financial forecasting to the company deadlines, providing insightful analysis and work closely with the EMEA regional lead.
- Support the sales team in margin analysis to drive profitable growth for existing and future business.
- Preparation and input of complete management reporting to HFM for consolidation in accordance with the accounting policies and US GAAP.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of all local statutory and tax fillings.
- Improve local ERP system and prepare for move to the company ERP upgrade.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all month-end, quarter-end and year-end close is fully compliant to local GAAP as well as US GAAP requirements.
- That all results are loaded in the required timeline and variances reporting is submitted to the Iberia controller as well as Corporate.
- Standard month-end, budget, and forecasting and packages to be delivered in time and with good quality. Identifying root-cause of variances to communicate and lead implementation of improvements across all areas of the business.
- Budget and forecasting project management, coordinating inputs from all the entire entity and delivered in accordance with the company time lines.
- Manage the local banking requirements for the entity, liaise with Corporate Treasury to meet complicate requirements.
- Ensure local tax compliance with the aid of an external support, ensuring all required submissions are timely and accurate.
- Support the Sales teams with timely Sales and Margin analysis.
- Support the Iberia Controller with any other tasks that are required for the Iberia entity.
- Liaise with our externals to ensure payroll completeness.
Specialised skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Italian, Spanish GAAP and US GAAP exposure.
- Languages: Italian, English and Spanish (advanced)
- Preferable knowledge of working with HFM and Smartview.
- Essential statutory accounting experience as well as Spanish and Global Tax knowledge.
- Experience of SAGE accounting system.
If you feel comfortable working in a multinational company and are looking for a new professional challenge, that is an opportunity for you.