Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Sandra Alba
Fecha de publicación 19 de noviembre de 20192019-11-19 2019-12-19 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES 08029 EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational Chemical Company is looking for an Accounting Controller for its office in Barcelona.
As an Accounting Controller, you will lead the accounting process corresponding your BU and will interact with the other department managers in order to perform the required reporting.
- Accountable for the periodic month reporting of the region for the assigned legal entities to ensure quality of reporting.
- Ensure consistent high quality and timely group / business and statutory reporting for a set of relevant legal entities.
- Proactively inform the relevant local stakeholders on the outcome of the balance sheet and profit and loss review and indicate potential risk and opportunities.
- Responsible for the review, signing and filing of the statutory reporting (statutory
- reporting, direct tax, indirect tax) of the relevant legal entities.
- Accountable for driving, monitoring and signing off on treasury and insurance policies (FX
- policies, dividend process funding proposal, deficits…).
- More than 10 years of work experience within an accounting and reporting function in a multinational company.
- A Master degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience with SAP and HFM.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proactive, multitasking and able to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
We offer incorporation to a solid company, with an international presence, interesting transformation and change projects, and the possibility of personal and professional growth.
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!