Business Finance Manager
Consultant Irene Sastre
Date posted 9 de septiembre de 2016
A Business Finance Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG global firm based in Madrid.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the chosen candidate will have to:
- Gather and report the information of the stakeholders in accordance with the strategies and goals of the company.
- Responsible for the exchange of information between the Finance Director and the affiliates.
- Monthly accounting closing.
- Forecast analysis; Budget preparation: Capital expenditure, depreciation schedule, investor info.
- Treasury, Cash Management; Non-deductible expenses.
- Monthly review of Cost of Goods (COGS).
- Sales & Operation planning coordination.
- Aging Report and Bad debt reserve calculation.
- Transfer Pricing set-up and follow-up.
- Personnel Costs Control and Projection.
With a background and degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting/Finance or similar, you will need to have 6-8 years of finance-related experience (preferably in the consumer products industry). It will be necessary to have a high level of English (Portuguese is a plus), good command of MSOffice and SAP and Strong knowledge of Spanish GAAP, US GAAP / IFRS. You need to be a respected and enthusiastic leader and broad/strategic thinker.
If you are looking for a new challenging project combining your strong accounting knowledge with your business controlling experience, this is your opportunity!