Consultant Alexandre Coffin
Date posted 30 de septiembre de 2016
Leading multinational in FMCG is seeking to recruit an FP&A Manager based in Madrid.
- Develop the monthly and annual financial planning and forecasting activities for department projects and administrative expenses, interfacing with operational leaders to assist with financial planning for key projects and initiatives and balancing portfolio investment needs with short term and long term financial goals.
- Drive the implementation and ongoing execution of the international segment roll-up, including budgets, LBEs, and strategic plan.
- Support the development of the five year strategic plan and analysis necessary to determine applicable transfer price impact on the enterprise effective tax rate used in the plan.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationship with business partners (Commercial Directors, Finance Directors, Financial Planning Analysts) while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters.
- Improve the operational and financial effectiveness of departmental spending and various project investments.
- Develop third-party and intercompany net sales and EBT forecasts with sale and operations
- Interpret financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- Review costs and performing cost benefit and net present value analysis related to projects or programs.
- Provide analysis and decision support for initiatives as they arise.
If you are a qualified professional with degree in Finance/Accounting and relevant experience in Commercial Finance / FP&A functions for large companies, this can be your opportunity. Experience as a business partner would be advantageous. You will have strong commercial and leadership skills, and a good knowledge of the FMCG/Pharma sector would be an advantage. You must be used to working with high exposure to senior management level, have a strategic mindset, and be a very analytical and business oriented person. You will have advanced user of MS Office, ERPs SAP/Oracle/Hyperion/Cognos. Being bilingual in English and Spanish is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior FP&A to join a leading organisation with real growth potential.