Senior Business Controller - French Speaker
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a ALESSANDRO SEROGLIA
Fecha de publicación 13 de noviembre de 20192019-12-09 2020-01-12 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES 08029 EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company leading in the manufacturing sector is searching for a Senior Business Controller with fluency in French and English for their Barcelona offices
- Controlling & Reporting of a set of Business units assigned.
- Responsible for the full month-end process of the entities assigned to him/her and will work closely with the central accounting team in France.
- Analysis of the Business information will be necessary as well as providing explanations to the gaps that could occur.
- Working closely with the IT department to ensure the consistency between the operations and the financial records.
- Supporting the Managing Director of each branch under his/her supervision, in the preparation of the full figures and being in contact with other actors of the process as well when required during the Forecasting and Budgeting periods.
- Responsible for periodical Internal Control audit missions in the European branches.
- Proposing corrective actions relating to internal control over financial reporting and procedures in the event of any deviation from the Group policies during the audit and in conjunction with the Senior Controller / Group management.
- Support the Corporate Lawyer in regards to various topics such as compliance or data protection to ensure the Group policies are respected at all times.
- Master Degree in Business Administration.
- 10+ years of relevant experience as a Business Controller, preferably in an international company.
- Valuable previous experience in an audit company.
- SOX controls and IFRS consolidation rules knowledge.
- User of M3, SAP or another similar ERP would be an asset.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Fluency in French, English and Spanish.
- Results oriented; a team player with a positive attitude and able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, do not miss the chance and apply now!