Controlling Director (FMCG)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Sandra Alba
Fecha de publicación 24 de noviembre de 2022barcelona accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-11-24 2023-01-23 fmcg Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading FMCG company with more than 80 years in the sector is looking for a Controlling Manager to help the company achieve its transformation and growth objectives.
As a Controlling Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Implement the activity monitoring indicators and ensure the reliability and relevance of the indicators and management tools.
- Act as a finance business partner for the operational departments (marketing, sales, finance, etc.).
- Direct and coordinate company's budgets and regular forecasts in collaboration with the different areas and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Ensuring the budgetary processes (sales budgets by delegation, distributors, etc...) and their annual revisions.
- Manage the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Definition, analysis and monitoring of industrial costs by reference, taking into account the calculation of production needs.
- Calculation and monitoring of costs and the evolution of margins/results for each product line, market, client…
- Optimisation of management information systems (variations, calculation of costs and production plant ratios, etc.).
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Leading the team of 5 industrial, financial and commercial controllers.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in a manufacturing related company, including experience as an Industrial Controller.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Strongly analytical, rigorous and methodical profile. Entrepreneurial, friendly, socially adaptable, proactive and positive attitude. Ability to generate enthusiasm and strong relational skills
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 28 de noviembre de 2022We are looking for two Finance Controllers to join a real estate investment and asset management in Barcelona center. If you speak english fluently and have between 1 and 10 years of experience in the real estate sector do not hesitate to keep reading.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 11 de noviembre de 2022We are looking for a Finance Controller to join a real estate investment and asset management in Barcelona center. If you speak english fluently and have between 3 and 10 years of experience do not hesitate to keep reading.