Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Consultor/a: Carlos Paso
Fecha de publicación: 10 de noviembre de 2023barcelona accountancy-finance/business-control 2023-11-10 2024-01-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Barcelona Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Leading Spanish company in the integrated logistics sector is looking for an Business controller for its offices in Vallés Occidental.
Its mission will be analyze and control the costs and revenues of the Projects, verifying the fulfillment of the economic objectives set in the budget and consolidating the corrective measures to compensate for possible deviations.
- Obtain detailed costs per project, to perform the analysis of actual versus budgeted revenues and costs, track profitability and identify deviations.
- Control and monitor the degree of compliance with the established budget objectives and establish corrective measures.
- Coordinate the process of preparing and consolidating the Forecast.
- To prepare and coordinate the reports on results that are periodically presented to the Management Committee.
- Provide reliable financial and control information in close collaboration with other operational and support functions:
- Lead the financial review processes (budgets, periodic forecasts, etc.).
- Manage the reporting process, ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and compliance with deadlines.
- Ensure reliability of standard cost estimates.
- Provide the necessary financial analysis, including variance and standard costs, margins, budget control, constraint management, etc.
- Follow up on financial and/or operational profitability improvement plans, analyzing their progress and impact.
- Implementation and periodic monitoring of Operational Kpi's.
- Direct relationship with Operational in order to strengthen the improvement plan.
- Higher university education, preferably studies in Business Administration and Management or Economics.
- Postgraduate studies and/or MBA in related studies.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in positions such as financial manager, controller or management control manager is required.
- English: fluent
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.