Consultant Pilar Sanchez-Izquierdo de Pablo
Date posted 17 de octubre de 2016
A multinational industrial company offers a great professional chance as a Financial Controller in Madrid. This role will be critical within the business and will take full responsibility for the financial management of the business on a global basis including strategic, operational and commercial issues.
- Responsible for all financial matters.
- Analyse management accounts and balance sheet, including variance analysis
- Check financial controls and procedures.
- Ensure the reporting of results, the forecasting and the effective management of financial risk.
- Financial budgeting and analysis of the company performance
- KPIs analysis.
- Monitoring and management of cash flow within the business.
- Maintain centralised policies and controls.
With a 4 years background as a Financial Controller, you will need to have strong organisational and time management skills. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English. It will be necessary to have an advanced level of Microsoft Excel and SAP. It is necessary to have a previous experience in mutlinational companies in the industrial sector.
We are looking for a Financial Controller with ability to motivate, inspire and influence others.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now or obtain more information.