Consultant Pilar Sanchez-Izquierdo de Pablo
Date posted 12 de octubre de 2016
A retail company offers a great professional chance as a Financial Controller in Madrid. This role will be critical within the business and will take full responsibility for the financial management of the business on a global basis including strategic, operational and commercial issues.
- Responsible for all financial matters.
- Analyse management accounts and balance sheet, including variance analysis
- Check financial controls and procedures
- Coordinate and prepare statutory accounts for the Company and any subsidiaries, including the annual audit.
- Ensure the reporting of results, the forecasting and the effective management of financial risk.
- Financial budgeting and analysis of the company performance
- Manage external advisors
- Responsible for the people and organisational aspects.
- Provide financial analysis to any merger and acquisition activity including managing the financial due diligence process.
- Monitoring and management of cash flow within the business.
- Maintain centralised policies and controls.
- Management of payroll and benefits, billing and expenses process.
With a 3 or 4 years background as a Financial Controller you will need to have a strong organisational and time management skills. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English. It will be necessary to have an advanced level of Microsoft Excel and previous experience in a Retail company as a Financial Controller.
We are looking for someone with ability to motivate, inspire and influence others. If you are interested in the role, please apply now.