Consultant Gonzalo Albendea
Date posted 13 de diciembre de 2016
A leading traveling company sector based in Madrid is looking to recruit a Financial Controller. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the job offers a great professional opportunity in a project filled with new challenges.
Duties and Resposabilities:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your functions will be;
- Lead company financial analysis on multiples variables.
- Preparation of monthly/weekly reports.
- Monitor control of expenses and deviations
- Daily control of key performance indicators
- Maintain and improve the anti-fraud system
- Create new analysis tools to continue develop the controlling system
- University degree with focus in Finance and/or Accounting. MBA is a plus.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Proven working experience as Financial Controller
- Preferably including travel or ecommerce industry
- High attention to detail, action oriented, ability to work within stringent timelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills, financial acumen and analytical skills
If you are a professional with ambition and great capacity of commitment, this employment is for you. Sign up today in this exciting post and start a new professional challenge.